To order from this site, please carefully read the following steps:
- Create an account. Click on “My Account”, scroll down and then fill out the details under the section, “Register”.
- Upon creation of your account, click on the “Shop” tab.
- If you would like to order a particular product, click on the “Add to cart” option.
- Click on the cart icon at the top right corner of the page to view the items in your cart. You can remove and add products in your cart.
- After finalizing the items in your cart, proceed to checkout.
- Fill out the necessary details including your mailing address. This is compulsory to make the purchase as the sale will not be registered on the website without it.
- Await contact from a representative from Otaku Gaiden. You will be contacted within 2-3 working days.
- Option #01 – Cash on delivery
- Option #02 (CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE) – Bank deposit (details will only be provided upon contact)
- Customers from Trinidad can pay via the payment options listed.
- Delivery in Trinidad is done at a pickup location specified by an Otaku Gaiden respresentative. The customer will be informed of the location upon first contact.
- If a customer would like their item(s) to be directly delivered to their home address, an additional delivery fee will be added. The customer must cover this cost. For home address delivery, items purchased must total over TT$150.
- Please note that orders from Tobago carry a delivery fee that must be covered by the customer. The bank deposit option is the only payment option offered to customers from Tobago.
- We are not responsible for the loss of any packages delivered via courier mail.
- Your products will not be prepared until the payment is received (bank deposits/requests for home delivery). In the case of bank deposits, the customer must send a clear photo or scan of the payment receipt to email@example.com.